Easy, breezy networking that converts 👇
I’ve been sharing some of my fave networking tips and tricks with you over the past few months.
Hopefully, these little nuggets were helpful and you’ve already started developing your networking strategy. 🎉
But, you may still be asking yourself…
- Can I authentically connect at networking events?
- It is really necessary to get out the virtual door to show up for networking opportunities?
- Can I truly foster relationships after the event is over?
The answer is YES!
This week, I’m sharing all my networking pro tips!
Join us for Authentic Networking: Curate and Nurture Meaningful Connections, on Wednesday, March 16, 2022, at 5pm ET / 2pm PT.
District Bliss is a community of introverted and extroverted business owners who are sick of the stodgy and want to break free and build their business with ease.
Together, we move from feeling isolated into highly-supported and referral-generating businesses.
We’re here to collaborate and build deep, authentic connections with like-minded humans and move beyond struggling to find a place where we belong and find the resources, support, and people we need!
If you’re looking for…
– increased visibility
– access to our experts
– an actively engaged, supportive community
– awesome networking opportunities
… and so.much.more