Brand photography is a crucial part of any business’s marketing strategy. It can help you connect with your audience, create a strong brand identity, and stand out.
So, let’s talk about the benefits of brand photography, how to create a brand photography strategy, and tips.
What is brand photography?
Brand photography is used to promote a brand or company. It can be used on websites, in marketing materials, and on social media. It should be consistent with the overall brand identity and should help to communicate your brand’s message.
The benefits of brand photography
There are many benefits to investing in brand photography. Some of the benefits include:
- Connect with your audience on a human level: When people see photos of real people using your products or services, they are more likely to feel a connection to your brand.
- Create a strong brand identity: When your photography is consistent and on-brand, it will help people to recognize your brand and remember it.
- Stand out from the competition: When your photography is unique and memorable, it will help you to capture attention and make a lasting impression.
Here are a few tips for creating a brand photography strategy:
- Define your brand: What are your brand’s values? What do you want to communicate to your audience? Once you have a clear understanding of your brand, you can start to develop a photography strategy that supports your brand identity. (Pssst: if you’re struggling with this, sign up for our upcoming values-forward branding workshop, Founders on a Mission: Run a Business that Feels and Does Good, with Ashlee Sang.)
- Identify your goals: What do you hope to achieve with your brand photography? Do you want to increase brand awareness? Generate leads? Drive sales? Once you know your goals, you can start to develop a photography strategy that will help you achieve them.
- Choose the right photographer: After you’ve defined your brand and laid out your goals, you need to choose the right photographer. Look for a photographer who has experience shooting.
- Plan your shoots: Decide what kind of photos you want to take, where you want to shoot, and what props or models you’ll need.
- Use your photos: Use them on your website, in your marketing materials, and on social media!
Are you ready to update your brand photos? Join us on Friday, 4/14, at AWL Creative in Leesburg, VA, for Networking Social + Brand Photo Session!
Network with other amazing entrepreneurs and update your brand photos all in one place.
Wondering where you can use brand photography? Or maybe you’re wondering if you really need brand photos.
I get it.
The short answer is: you do – and the options for using them are truly limitless.
Here are a few ideas where you could use brand photographs to connect with clients:
- Social media (your profile pic, posts, graphics, etc)
- Your About page
- Blog posts
- Your email signature
- Email marketing content
- Graphics for advertisements
- On your business card
- On Zoom (for when your video is off)
- In presentations for things like workshops or webinars
- In pitch decks
- To book speaking engagements – and for speaker graphics
- Thank you cards for clients
- On the Team page of your website
- Throughout a PDF opt-in
- As part of your PR/Media/Press package so others can write and share about you and your business
- For podcast features when you’re a guest (the host will likely want to create graphics to promote your episode)
- In your online course content
The options are endless!
Click here to RSVP and join us on April 14th!
Upon arrival, you’ll schedule your brand photo mini-session with Four Souls Photography or Jennifer Nolan Photography.
Ready to skyrocket your business with ease – and increase your visibility?! Join District Bliss today!
District Bliss is a community of introverted and extroverted business owners who are sick of the stodgy and want to break free and build their businesses with ease.
Together, we move from feeling isolated into highly-supported and referral-generating businesses. We collaborate and build deep, authentic connections with like-minded humans and move beyond struggling to find a place where we belong and find the resources, support, and people we need!
If you’re looking for…
– increased visibility
– access to our experts
– an actively engaged, supportive community
– awesome networking opportunities
… and so.much.more
You’re in the right place. Click here to apply!