Meet the CEO!
Sara Alepin | Founder, CEO
Sara is a master connector.
She’s so good at it, she turned it into a business when founding the District Bliss Community.
As an extrovert living in a work-from-home world, she’s found ways to leverage connections and continue to expand her multiple businesses, even during the pandemic.
She loves lattes, spontaneity, laughing loudly, her funny Frenchie (shout out to Clouseau), and traveling.
Oh, and she’s a podcaster x2!
A little info from Sara…
- I grew up in the country; I love living in the city
- My brother gave me a popcorn maker for my birthday and it might be the best thing I’ve ever received
- I read multiple books at one time
- Snow will never lose its luster
- I burn everything I put in the toaster; at this point, it’s almost a talent
- I am VERY easily excited
Meet the District Bliss Team!
Erin Perkins | Operations Manager
- I dreamed of working for a magazine my entire life until I tried living in NYC
- I learned how to snowboard in my early 30s
- I hate onions. Why do they have to be in everything?
- I cook dinner every night except Thursdays. Fridays are always pizza night (homemade)!
- I love owning my business, Mabely.Q, because I get to do fun, creative things all the time. Plus, I’m able to manage my schedule so that I can spend time with my friends and family, too!
- I regularly change up my hair… long, short, dark, blonde, pink…
- My dog, Cota, is a Shiba Inu. She’s very much like a cat
- I’m deaf, but most people don’t realize it because I speak well!
- I love music — rock, in particular!
- My favorite color is all the colors of the rainbow
- My home is always neat; everything has its place
email@example.com | @mabely_q
Kristina Kury | Marketing Expert
- I grew up Texas, Wisconsin, and California
- I won the Show Case Showdown on Price Is Right (when Bob Barker was still on)…like $42K worth of stuff. Yes, I did have to pay taxes on it and that sucked.
- When I am outdoors camping, hiking and exploring I feel the most relaxed
- The thing that fills my heart with the most joy is helping others; this has led me to not only launch my own service based business but launch a nonprofit called Operation Rainbow Sprout
- I lived in Paris for 4 amazing, wonderful months
- Being an extrovert means spending time with friends fills me up and infuses me with energy
- I attend Burning Man and any smaller Burning Man regional events I can. The creativity and passion within that community gives me hope for the future
- Cooking calms my energy and lets me decompress
- My laugh is really loud…you’ve been warned
firstname.lastname@example.org | @sproutcreativela
Sasha Willis | Visual Media
- I’m a PG County, MD girl all the way (although we just moved to Anne Arundel County)
- Growing up I wanted to be a teacher and an interior designer
- I’m a proud Boricua (Puerto Rican woman) who loves color and spice!
- I have three cats and would have a ton more if my husband would let me
- I don’t really like to cook, but I love to bake
- I fill my creative cup through my business, Creations By Sasha, and my podcast, Swirl and Sip Podcast, where I get to create products I love and talk about all the things that matter to me
- I don’t like to cut my hair, but I’ve had every hair color under the sun including red, purple, and rose gold!
- I love hosting events. I go all out with a theme and matching decor
- I love design. Before shifting my brand, I designed stationery and it made my heart happy