Meet the CEO!
Sara Alepin | Founder, CEO
Sara is a master connector.
She’s so good at it, she turned it into a business when founding the District Bliss Community.
As an extrovert living in a work-from-home world, she’s found ways to leverage connections and continue to expand her multiple businesses.
She loves lattes, spontaneity, laughing loudly, and traveling.
Oh, and she’s a podcaster x2!
Sara is the host of The Wedding Dish, where you’ll hear stories about love and entrepreneurship, and the co-host of Laughing with Gingers, where she chuckles with Kristina Kury and plays games.
A little info from Sara…
- I grew up in the country; I love living in the city
- My brother gave me a popcorn maker for my birthday and it might be the best thing I’ve ever received
- I read multiple books at one time
- Snow will never lose its luster
- I burn everything I put in the toaster; at this point, it’s almost a talent
- I am VERY easily excited
firstname.lastname@example.org | @sarawithoutanh | @districtblissevents
Meet the District Bliss Team!
Erin Perkins | Operations Manager
- I dreamed of working for a magazine my entire life until I tried living in NYC
- I learned how to snowboard in my early 30s
- I hate onions. Why do they have to be in everything?
- I cook dinner every night except Thursdays. Fridays are always pizza night (homemade)!
- I love owning my business, Mabely Q, because I get to do fun, creative things all the time. Plus, I’m able to manage my schedule so that I can spend time with my friends and family, too!
- I regularly change up my hair… long, short, dark, blonde, pink…
- My dog, Cota, is a Shiba Inu. She’s very much like a cat
- I’m deaf, but most people don’t realize it because I speak well!
- I love music — rock, in particular!
- My favorite color is all the colors of the rainbow
- My home is always neat; everything has its place
email@example.com | @mabely_q
Photography by Chris Ferenzi Photography, Photos from the Harty