Meet Kristina Kury!
Kristina Kury realized the passion small business owners had was being stunted by the lack of time, understanding and commitment to their business’ marketing needs.
Their expertise lies in their business and supporting that dream.
Marketing is often overwhelming, laborious and confusing.
Kristina launched Sprout Creative when she decided it was time to jump in with them and help build a cohesive marketing plan to get them back to making their dreams shine so they can affect positive change.
Kristina has over 10 years’ experience in the marketing industry with brands such as The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Wolfgang Puck and Sky Zone.
Recently, Kristina launched a comedy podcast, Laughing with Gingers, and has been gaining major traction in the comedy podcasting genre.
Check out the presentation preview here!
Have you RSVPed for the Jump into 2021: Leverage Your Community to Build a Better Brand Summit yet?
What are you waiting for? It’s totally free and jam-packed with tons of invaluable info from an amazing lineup of 20 speakers!
Just for RSVPing, Sprout Creative will be giving you the 5 Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make on Social Media…and how to fix it!
And if you choose to snag the All-Access Pass, you’ll also receive these bonuses from Sprout Creative…
3-Months of access to Monthly Pollinator Sessions!
- All-Access Pass gives you 3 months of calls!
- Join other entrepreneurs like you, the first Thursday each month as we tackle a specific Marketing Tactic and walk away with action items.
- We will also have a Q&A, so bring your questions. What you might be struggling with others will be too.
- Your access will start Feb 4th, 2021 and run through April 1st, 2021
The Jump into 2021 All-Access Pass includes…
- 1-month Premier VIP Membership to District Bliss
- Bundle: Growing Your Podcast Community on IG: Engaging a podcast audience and converting them into a community using social media platforms
- 1-month Social Media Toolbox Membership
- 3-month Monthly Marketing Pollinator Sessions
- Personal sales planner for solopreneurs
- Fuck Your Elevator Pitch
- The Five Most Important Tools of Entrepreneurship
- Happy Hour Event – Live PR Pitch Workshop + Networking
- “How to Build a Media Kit” Course
… more to come!
AND bonus events during the Jump into 2021 Summit, including:
- Networking Social
- District Bliss Roundtable: An Entrepreneurial Mastermind
- Virtual Co-Working
- Panel Discussion + Q+A: Accessing and Engaging a Community Using Podcasts and Social Media
You can snag the All-Access Pass here.