There’s a LOT of talk about AI right now. And, as you may know, I’m a former teacher. The general assumption is that I hate AI.
But, here’s the thing – to me, it’s just like the invention of the internet.
Here’s what I mean by that: it can be used for good, and it can be used for some crappy stuff. I choose to use it for good and I’m going to show you how.
Today, I wanted to tell you about this amazing summit I’m speaking at, Freelancer to CEO (get tickets here; it starts on June 1st).
I started by asking Bard (Google’s AI, icymi) this 👇
research statistics about long-term success rates of freelancers versus entrepreneurs.
*This is one of the things that I regularly use AI for; why should I comb articles for statistics when Bard will cite sources and give me the sources with links so I can fact-check?
Unfortunately, this time, Bard came up with very conflicting statistics that weren’t particularly helpful. A lot of them came from freelancer.com (seems like that might be a bit biased) or books that I couldn’t fully read through to fact-check.
So, I abandoned that idea and thought to myself, “You know what. Let’s see what Bard pulls from that video I recorded as the key points and why people should attend the Freelancer to CEO Summit.
Here’s how it went.
1️⃣ Watch the video.👇 (Run time: 1:40)
2️⃣ Here’s my prompt: watch this video and pull out the key bullet points for why people should attend the event: https://youtu.be/R8odVPB_9L4
3️⃣ And, this is what Bard came up with:
Here are the key bullet points for why people should attend the event:
- Learn from experts in the field: The event will feature presentations from leading experts in the field of artificial intelligence. This is a great opportunity to learn from the best and brightest minds in the industry.
- Network with other professionals: The event will also provide a great opportunity to network with other professionals in the field of artificial intelligence. This can be a great way to make new connections and learn about new opportunities.
- Get hands-on experience: The event will also offer hands-on workshops and tutorials. This is a great way to learn new skills and get hands-on experience with artificial intelligence.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends: The event will cover the latest trends in artificial intelligence. This is a great way to stay ahead of the curve and learn about new technologies and applications.
Overall, the event is a great opportunity to learn from experts, network with other professionals, get hands-on experience, and stay up-to-date on the latest trends in artificial intelligence.
We’re still in the early stages and it’s not always 100% accurate (personally, I think Bard snuck in that little comment about staying up-to-date with AI.. sneaky, sneaky), but I’m curious… What do you think? Would you use AI like this? Or, have you found another cool way to use it?
I can’t wait to hear what you all think!
And, don’t forget to grab your ticket to the Freelancer to CEO Virtual Summit 👇
Ready to skyrocket your business with ease – and increase your visibility?! Join District Bliss today!
District Bliss is a community of introverted and extroverted business owners who are sick of the stodgy and want to break free and build their businesses with ease.
Together, we move from feeling isolated into highly-supported and referral-generating businesses. We collaborate and build deep, authentic connections with like-minded humans and move beyond struggling to find a place where we belong and find the resources, support, and people we need!
If you’re looking for…
– increased visibility
– access to our experts
– an actively engaged, supportive community
– awesome networking opportunities
… and so.much.more
You’re in the right place. Click here to apply!