Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We hope everyone has the chance to stuff their faces and have leftovers for days! While the turkey and stuffing are important, we can’t forget what today is really about. We are sooo thankful, today and every day, for all of the amazing vendors, and now frendors, that we have met and gotten the chance to work with! The District Bliss Team thanks everyone who has supported us and helped us get to where we are today! District Bliss is made up of an amaaazing gang of people working hard to help this biz grow every day! The DB Team wants to share what we’re thankful for!
What are three things you’re thankful for?
- My invaluable support system. I wouldn’t have made it here without them; and, I could never have started a business – or two – without them!
- A super fun team! Sarah and I didn’t really know that District Bliss would grow and expand so quickly and our team has been invaluable! We couldn’t do it without you all! <3
- Good wine! That’s self-explanatory.
-Sara, District Bliss Co-Founder
I am thankful for being fortunate enough to buy the food I need with all of my food allergies/restrictions.
I am thankful for having a loving and support group around me every day.
I am thankful that I have had the opportunity to see the world because it has helped shape who I am today.
-Sarah, District Bliss Co-Founder
- I’m thankful for my amazing friends and family who have supported me through the stresses of college and life.
- I’m thankful for the opportunity to work with District Bliss and learn awesome life + business skills as I figure out my future career path.
- I’m thankful for my dog + the internet for supplying endless cute puppy pictures.
- My ‘skype’ family – for their supports and patiences although we are always miles apart and may have more conversations on Skype than in person. They are my forever wing men/women.
- My right-brained friends – to balance my realist ego, help my creative process, look at things differently and dream a little more.
- Uber- for promoting safety with drinking/food coma and driving. Safe travels this Thanksgiving everyone!
-Allison, LA Ambassador
- Living in a colorful world
- Unconditional love from pets
- Having heat when it’s freezing outside
-Brittany, VA Ambassador
I am thankful for my crew of wonderful weirdos, a family that supports my love of sarcasm and dinner parties, and the ability to empower those around me through creativity.
-Victoria, NYC Ambassador
- I am thankful for my supportive husband, family and friends, who have been so wonderful while I have been able to take time this year to find the right fit for my career!
- Working with District Bliss and meeting such an awesome network of creatives. They have shown me what true support and excitement for success should look like in an industry!
- The cool Fall weather! Mother Nature is amazing.
-Ginny, DC Ambassador
I am thankful for my son George who has helped bring so much love and laughter to my life this year! I am also very thankful to have an amazing family and a job that allows me the opportunity to work with such great people.
-Alexa, 17hats Ally
- I’m thankful for my family, for their continued love and support in everything I’ve ever done.
- I’m thankful for my friends, for always challenging me and expecting my best.
- I’m thankful for my co-workers and clients, who keep me on my toes and teach me something new every day.
-Jeff, 17hats Ally Bookkeeper
We hope everyone has a fab Thanksgiving with friends + fam! Enjoy the break!