- This event has passed.
How to Build a Media Kit that Converts (ONLINE)
July 9, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDTFree
Looking for sponsors or advertising partners?
Hoping to land your next speaking gig or brand collaboration?
Then it’s time you get your media kit in order!
- what the heck a media kit is
- why it is important for your business
- how you can make your own!
You walk away with…
- a PR PRO Media Kit Checklist
- a takeaway workbook
- all of the resources needed to create a successful media kit
In this workshop, you…
- Learn the “5 W’s” of a Media Kit – Who, What, Where, When, Why
- Learn 3 different Media Kit formats and what is included in each (for Advertisers, for Collaborations, for Press)
- Learn how to make a Media Kit for you or your brand
- Receive free Media Kit resources, inspiration, and free template
About Lexie Smith, CEO of THEPRBAR
From winning Shark Tank brands, to some of Inc. Magazine’s Fastest-Growing Companies in America, Lexie Smith, Founder of THEPRBAR inc., has helped countless companies and entrepreneurs gain accelerated success through the world of Public Relations. With more than 10 years of PR and Marketing experience, serving most recently as a VP of a high 8-figure industry disruptor, Smith has been recognized as top “20 in their 20s”, “Brilliant PR Experts under 30”, and “Female Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2020”. Her clients have been featured on and in outlets such as Forbes, Vogue, Oprah, Inc., Shark Tank, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Entrepreneur, CNN, The LA Times, Shape, The Huffington Post, Wired…and many, many more.
In 2019, Lexie Founded THEPRBAR inc. to establish a fun and inspiring brand that empowers entrepreneurs and small business owners to increase their revenue, impact, and influence with PR.
“Working with Lexie was one of the best investments for my business, she became a true partner! Beyond knowledgable, kind, always professional, down to earth – she really knows her stuff. Lexie always went above and beyond and is truly a PR/marketing asset to any business owner. I highly recommend her to everyone.” – Susan, Founder, NutriGig
“I couldn’t be more impressed with Lexie. I appreciate the knowledge and insight she has, and her passion is obvious. I also appreciate that she is teaching me to grab the reigns and learn while guiding me, this way I am learning and able to continue growing. Thank you so much!“ – Sarah, Founder, The Black Marketplace
“I learned so much from Lexie. She provided great tips and even templates for me to use when implementing her strategies. In addition to PR, she was also able to advise on marketing strategies. Highly recommend working with her, you won’t regret it! Love this company, Lexie is a game-changer!” – Georgia, Founder + Inventor, Flight Fillow
District Bliss Business Bits
Because as small business owners, we’re all reeling from the impact of sheltering in place, we are here to support you during this uncertain time, AT NO COST.
The most valuable features of District Bliss Membership, absolutely free!
District Bliss Business Bits —
- Essential, time-sensitive trainings
- Strategies from our best experts
- Exposure — District Bliss is an active marketplace you can tap into right now!
- Virtual co-working sessions: isolate physically but get support online as you work (great for our extroverts)
Get all the details here.