- This event has passed.
Convert Clients through Collaboration
September 14, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT
Strategic collaboration is one of the most effective ways to build know-like-trust and convert clients.
But, where do you find people to partner with, how do you pitch the idea of collaborating… where do you even start?
In this 90-minute workshop, we’ll walk through best practices for successful partnerships from start to finish.
Do you struggle with…
- Understanding the point of collaborative partnerships?
- Finding the right collaborative partners?
- Getting in front of a warm audience who is already interested in what you have to offer?
Then, you’re in the right place – and you’re not alone!
Collaboration allows you to stand on the shoulders of giants – in front of a warm audience.
This workshop is for you if…
- You aren’t sure how you can use collaborative partnerships in your business
- You know you need to be collaborating in order to increase your reach, but you’re not sure where to start
- You don’t know who you should be collaborating with
- You’re unsure how to reach out to potential partners
- You don’t know how collaboration fits into your marketing endeavors
It’s time to …
- Build strategic relationships with other business owners
- Get in front of other people’s audiences
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships
- Build your list
- Convert clients!
I have never felt more welcomed and supported by a business partner. Sara is always thinking about ways to help my business, and creating new opportunities to connect me with her extraordinary network. Her concise understanding of my mission and goals, combined with her passion to help me succeed has been a potent combination for my business. – Jake, Hamilton Press
Join us for this workshop and gain…
- Get the tools you need for a successful collaboration
- Know how to build a mutually beneficial relationship that continues to deliver results time and time again
- Create a list of people you can collaborate with today – and people you want to collaborate with in the future
- Start building collaborative relationships today!
Networking. 10 minutes
Workshop. 60 minutes
Group Q+A Session. 10-20 minutes
At District Bliss, we are committed to accessibility. This workshop will have closed captioning. If you require additional accommodations, please let us know. Reach out to us at email@example.com
“What an amazing find District Bliss has been! As a District Bliss sponsor, Sara immediately helped me connect with all the great District Bliss members by hosting my free workshop and promoting it extensively.” – Parker, Aligned Online
Meet Your Workshop Leader!
Sara Alepin | Founder, CEO of District Bliss
Sara is a master connector.
She’s so good at it, she turned it into a business when founding the District Bliss community.
As an extrovert living in a work-from-home world, she’s found ways to leverage connections and continue to expand her multiple businesses, even during the pandemic.
Oh, and she’s a podcaster x2!
Sara is the host of The Wedding Dish, where you’ll hear stories about love and entrepreneurship, and the co-host of Laughing with Gingers, where she chuckles with Kristina Kury and plays games.
She loves lattes, spontaneity, laughing loudly, her funny Frenchie, and traveling.
Connect! Follow her on Instagram at @districtblissevents!
Why not get all of the District Bliss events for FREE?!
District Bliss is a community of introverted and extroverted entrepreneurs and creatives who are sick of the stodgy and want to break free in order to build their business with ease.
Together, we move from feeling isolated and overworked into highly-supported and referral-generating business owners.
We’re here to collaborate and build deep, authentic connections with like-minded humans and move beyond struggling to find a place where we belong and find the resources, support, and people we need!
Become a District Bliss Member and FREE access to our events, plus…
- increased visibility
- access to our experts
- collaborative business-building discussions, trainings, and private events
- participate in an actively engaged, supportive community
- enroll in the District Bliss Brainery
… and so.much.more!
Click here to sign up!
“After ONE networking event, I booked three top-tier clients and have continued to book new clients at each subsequent event!
Because District Bliss makes the events so warm, engaging and welcoming, that awkward networking ice is broken right away and business owners can immediately connect with perfect-match, top paying, high integrity, fun customers. You won’t find this at other events. Couldn’t be happier!” — Melissa McFarlane, CEO of Creative Successful Entrepreneurs