- This event has passed.
District Bliss Couples Social | A Laid-back Happy Hour with Wedding Inspiration for Engaged Couples
March 8, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST$15 – $35
Join us Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at One-Eight Distillery from 6-9pm!
A New Spin on Wedding Events and Bridal Shows
Tickets: admission + sips + sweets + gifts + giveaways + tons of FUN!
Our goal is to make engaged couples confortable so they can gather information and inspiration in a laid-back setting with all the bells and whistles. Take a need a night off!
Wedding planning should be FUN!
Our Couples Social is a pressure-free happy hour where couples can check out a cohesive, dressed space, where vendors’ specialties and products are showcased. You’ll be able to gather info about our Participating Vendors, but in a casual environment at your own speed – and with a few drinks! Hopefully you’ll meet some awesome couples, too!
HAPPY hour with inspiration – that’s what we’re about!
Here at District Bliss we believe in supporting everyone regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation – anything and anyone. We are all laid-back, kind-hearted individuals working to foster a supportive, welcoming community – and hopefully make everyone around us a little happier!
So, we focus on celebrating you! From providing inspiration, connections, support, to a fun evening out – we bring you District Bliss Socials
What You WILL Find
- Tons of awesome crafts and unique decorating
- Sips – because what’s better than having a toasting with other rad entrepreneurs?!
- Sweets and treats
- Vendors who are excited to hear about your business and ideas
- Participating Vendors who are highlighted for helping to make each event unique
- Fab gifts and giveaways
What You WILL NOT Find
- Booths of vendors
- Awkwardness – because we’re super pumped to meet you!
- Pressure! This is a PRESSURE-FREE zone!
Chris Ferezi Photography | Photographer
One Eight Distillery | Venue
Rai’s Design | Planning + Styling
Brightly Ever After | Creative Decor Rental
Makeup by Mai-Ly | Makeup Artisty
Black Pearl Tarts | Dessert
17hats | Business Management
Avennu | Online Venue Marketplace
Black Sheep Bride | Ecofriendly Wedding Inspiration
Heartful.ly | Charitable Registry
Six Degree Society | Curated Networking Events
Would you like to be a Participating Vendor? Click here!
DISTRICT BLISS GIVES BACK
For all of our 2017 events, District Bliss will be donating a portion of our ticket sales to a worthy cause!
The Women’s Employment Network was founded in 1986 to assist women in raising their self-esteem and achieving economic independence through sustained employment. Their vision is to advance positive change in the lives of women, their families, and the community, one woman at a time. Learn more about their work and how the District Bliss community is making a difference.
Heartful.ly empowers generous couples to share their happily ever after with wedding registries that support charitable projects around the world.
Want to donate more? Donate something additional to the charity by purchasing the donation ticket and adding the amount you would like to donate IN ADDITION to what we will donate just by you purchasing a ticket!
– What can/can’t I bring to the event? Yourself! Business cards, if you’d like to do some networking.
***THIS IS NOT AN EXPO! There will be NO BOOTHS or space to set up products***
– Is my registration/ticket transferrable? You may not transfer your ticket without the permission of District Bliss. Additionally, tickets are not transferrable between vendor categories.
- March 8, 2017
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
- $15 – $35
- Event Categories:
- Bridal Show/Wedding Expo, Couples Social, DC, DIY, Happy Hour, MD, Social Events, VA
- Event Tags:
- "Happy Hour", Casual, Couples, Couples Social, DC, Engaged, Fun, Inspiration, Wedding, Wedding Show
- District Bliss
- Republic Restoratives Distillery and Craft Cocktail Bar
1369 New York Avenue NE
Washington, United States + Google Map