- This event has passed.
District Bliss DC Vendor Social | Creatives + Entrepreneurs
June 21, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT$15 – $30
A NEW SPIN ON NETWORKING EVENTS
TICKETS: LAUNCH PRICE $15 | STANDARD PRICE $25 | DAY OF PRICE $30
District Bliss Vendor Socials
Our vendor social is a happy hour where creatives + entrepreneurs can take a night off, be celebrated for all of their hard work and make quality connections. We want everyone to feel welcome, have a great time, and get value out of attending our events! All creatives + makers, entrepreneurs + start-up businesses and event + wedding vendors are all welcome!
NETWORKING SHOULD BE EASY!
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- tons of rad decorating to inspire you
- complimentary sips
- vendors who are excited to hear about your business and ideas
- participating vendors who are help make each event unique
- a welcoming, laid-back environment
- an outrage-ous sale on select items + a suprise!
- good beats
- a fun activity
MEET OUR PARTICIPATING VENDORS
The Outrage | Venue
Meekly Yours | Calligraphy
Events to a T | Planner
Adam Smith Music | DJ
Direct Cellars | Wine Tasting
Edward Underwood Photography | Photographer
LoveLe Sweets | Dessert
MEET OUR SPONSORS
17hats | Business Management
Black Sheep Bride | Ecofriendly Wedding Inspiration
Heartful.ly | Charitable Registry
Six Degree Society | Curated Networking Events
Would you like to be a Participating Vendor? Click here!
DISTRICT BLISS GIVES BACK
For all of our 2017 events, District Bliss will be donating a portion of our ticket sales to a worthy cause!
The Women’s Employment Network was founded in 1986 to assist women in raising their self-esteem and achieving economic independence through sustained employment. Their vision is to advance positive change in the lives of women, their families, and the community, one woman at a time. Learn more about their work and how the District Bliss community is making a difference.
Heartful.ly empowers generous couples to share their happily ever after with wedding registries that support charitable projects around the world.
Want to donate more? Donate something additional to the charity by purchasing the donation ticket and adding the amount you would like to donate IN ADDITION to what we will donate just by you purchasing a ticket!
“If you are interested in making a donation, please head to our Splash page and purchase your ticket. Through there, you can make a donation. See you at our event!”.
– What can/can’t I bring to the event? Yourself! Business cards, if you’d like to do some networking.
– Is my registration/ticket transferrable? You may not transfer your ticket without the permission of District Bliss. Additionally, tickets are not transferrable between vendor categories.
– Where should I park? There is street parking (metered and residential) as well as a parking garage off 18th Street NW.
– Is the location metro-accessible? Kind of. The Adams Morgan Metro (Red Line) is a bit of a walk, so plan on wearing comfy shoes if you’re going to be metroing!
Please be sure to RSVP in the correct category. We strive to be fair to all vendors. Thanks!
- June 21, 2017
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
- $15 – $30
- Event Categories:
- DC, Networking Event, Social Events, Vendor Social
- Event Tags:
- "networking events dc", “wedding inspiration”, Creatives, DC Vendor Social, District Bliss, Entrepreneurs, Happy Hour, Networking, Vendors
- District Bliss
- The Outrage
- 2439 18th Street NW DC 20009 United States + Google Map