- This event has passed.
District Bliss DC | Vendor Social “White Party” at Fostr Collaborative
August 28, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT$40
District Bliss DC Vendor Social at Fostr Collaborative
August 28th | 6-8:00pm
Celebrate the end of summer with District Bliss at our “White Party“! Break out your fave white attire and join us for some sips, inspiration, light-hearted networking, bites, gifts, and a great time!
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES
– Admission – Welcoming, light-hearted networking – Inspiration – Quality connections – Amazing local entrepreneurs – Beverages – Bites – Giveaways – Music – Fun activities – MORE! –
ABOUT DISTRICT BLISS VENDOR SOCIALS
We host the raddest, most hip networking events across the USA! Owning – or starting – a business is not easy and District Bliss brings together a supportive community to share this journey. We provide welcoming, stress-free environment! We work with a select group of Featured and Premier Vendors for each event – so, every event is unique and inspiring!
These laid-back networking events, Vendor Socials, accommodate an intimate group of people who can grab a cocktail, mingle, meet other like-minded professionals and have a great time! We love to introduce our guests to small businesses and creatives and help you build quality connections!
Elizabeth Carberry | Event Design, Styling, Coordination; Brand Strategy
All About Balloons | Premier High-end Balloon Installations
The Bridal Room | Intimate Bridal Shopping Experience featuring Unique + Exclusive Designers
About Elizabeth Carberry
a die-hard patriots fan, born in brooklyn, ny. elizabeth carberry is driven by a sense of curiosity and fueled by the creative energy and people with whom she gets to interact daily. to develop upon her cultural background and art history major, in 2011 elizabeth founded, artsee, a boutique arts management and exhibition firm, aimed at creating opportunities for artists in the washington metro area.
having made an impact on her artsee clients over four successful years, in 2015 elizabeth set out to provide the same services to small businesses and fellow entrepreneurs looking for a creative approach to accomplishing their goals. she specializes in developing brand identity, social media management, and event styling and coordination. her hope is to bring her creative energy and her desire to produce beautifully designed work to every project and brand that she encounters.
in 2016, elizabeth embarked on a new inspired journey to document her life, ideas and adventures through her blog. elizabeth hopes that as a creative outlet for her, it will create a window into her life, provide a snapshot of what it’s like to work with her and a glimpse at the cute little butter ball named cannon. through her blog she hopes to work with like minded brands and bring awareness to the people that fuel those brands and the products they create.
elizabeth has been featured or mentioned in style me pretty, washingtonian, love inc. mag, and district weddings.
Fostr Collaborative | A Creative Co-Working Space and Support System
Blue Henry Spirits | Hand crafted, perfectly portioned additions to your favorite base liquor, tonic, or soda
Pretty Platter Boxes | Tastefully elegant creations full to the brim of fresh, savory, and sweet local produce
Amanda Archibald Photography | Photographer, Educator
Cakes by Marium | Unique desserts for weddings, holidays and private events
Your Piano Bar | Live Piano Music, Vocals
Painted Palettes | Hand-Lettering Extraordinaire, Artist, Educator
Coco Bailey | Inspired Floral Design, Artist
Something Vintage Rentals, Heirloom Rentals & Styling
ABOUT FOSTR CREATIVE
Fostr Collaborative exists as a collective of creatives in the fields of art, photography, event planning, blogging, interior design, consulting, and more! Our hope is to bring together a group of like-minded individuals who want a support system to further their personal and professional goals. As such, Fostr hopes to provide a space for the continued support and growth of the group. Fostr Studio exists as a collaborative studio space for creative projects, photo shoots, workhsops and events. With a minimal, but bold aesthetic, we hope to create a beautifully styled, blank canvas that can be flexible for many purposes.
Welcoming, light-hearted networking – Inspiration – Quality connections – Amazing local entrepreneurs
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE FUN!
– What can/can’t I bring to the event? Yourself! Business cards, if you’d like.
– Transportation: Georgetown is not particularly metro-accessible, but you can take a bus from most metro stations. If you are planning to park on the street, there is of metered parking in the area. There is a pay-to-park lot just before the alley where Fostr Collaborative is located. There are also several parking garages in the vicinity (do a quick search in google maps). And, there’s always the option to take Lyft or Uber, too!
– Where is the entrance to Fostr Collaborative? The address will bring you to the corner of the alley where Fostr Collaborative is located. Walk into the alley and you will see a buzzer labeled FOSTR on the second door on the left. The door is mostly glass and extra wide.
– Is my registration/ticket transferable? You may not transfer your ticket without the permission of District Bliss
- August 28, 2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
- Event Categories:
- DC, Networking Event, Vendor Social
- Event Tags:
- "Brand Strategy", "Co-Working", "District Bliss", "Fostr Collaborative", "White Party", Artist, Artistic, Artwork, Business, Community, Creative, DC, Decor, Design, Elizabeth Carberry, Entrepreneur, Entrepreneurs, Event, Events, Fun, Inspiration, Maryland, MD, Network, Networking, NoVA, Parties, Party, Small Business, Space, Support, Unique, VA, Venue, Virginia, Washington, White, Women, Work
- Fostr Collaborative
1027 33rd St NW
Washington, DC 20007 United States + Google Map