- This event has passed.
DB NY | Event + Creative Entrepreneurs Vendor Social | Happy Hour!
March 23, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EDT$15 – $35
Join us on March 23, 2017 from 6:30-9:30pm at Primary!
A New Spin on Networking Events
Tickets: admission + sips + sweets + gifts + giveaways + tons of FUN!
Our goal is to make vendors + creatives FEEL like the event is really being thrown for them – with all the bells and whistles. We need a night off!
Our Vendor Social is a happy hour where vendors, creatives, entreprenuers can cut loose – and take hang loose! It’s our way of thanking you for all of your hard work. We want everyone to feel welcome and have a great time – because you deserve it!
HAPPY hour with inspiration – that’s what we’re about!
Here at District Bliss we believe in supporting everyone regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation – anything and anyone. We are all laid-back, kind-hearted individuals working to foster a supportive, welcoming community – and hopefully make everyone around us a little happier!
So, we focus on celebrating you! From providing inspiration, connections, support, to a fun evening out – we bring you District Bliss Socials
What You WILL Find
- Tons of awesome crafts and unique decorating
- Sips – because what’s better than having a toasting with other rad entrepreneurs?!
- Sweets and treats
- Vendors who are excited to hear about your business and ideas
- Participating Vendors who are highlighted for helping to make each event unique
- Fab gifts and giveaways
What You WILL NOT Find
- Booths of vendors
- Hard-selling/aggressive networking; this type of behavior is not acceptable at our Vendor Socials
- Competition – because we’re all friends here!
- Awkwardness – because we’re super pumped to meet you!
- Pressure! This is a PRESSURE-FREE zone!
Primary | Venue | 26 Broadway, 8th Floor
Phillip Van Nostrand photography | Photographer
Luminous Sounds | Music
Jessie’s Nutty Cups | Dessert
…more to come!
17hats | Business Management
Avennu | Online Venue Marketplace
Black Sheep Bride | Ecofriendly Wedding Inspiration
Heartful.ly | Charitable Registry
Six Degree Society | Curated Networking Events
Would you like to be a Participating Vendor? Click here!
DISTRICT BLISS GIVES BACK
For all of our 2017 events, District Bliss will be donating a portion of our ticket sales to a worthy cause!
The Women’s Employment Network was founded in 1986 to assist women in raising their self-esteem and achieving economic independence through sustained employment. Their vision is to advance positive change in the lives of women, their families, and the community, one woman at a time. Learn more about their work and how the District Bliss community is making a difference.
Heartful.ly empowers generous couples to share their happily ever after with wedding registries that support charitable projects around the world.
Want to donate more? Donate something additional to the charity by purchasing the donation ticket and adding the amount you would like to donate IN ADDITION to what we will donate just by you purchasing a ticket!
– What can/can’t I bring to the event? Yourself! Business cards, if you’d like to do some networking.
– Is my registration/ticket transferrable? You may not transfer your ticket without the permission of District Bliss. Additionally, tickets are not transferrable between vendor categories.
Please be sure to RSVP in the correct category. We strive to be fair to all vendors. Thanks!
- March 23, 2017
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EDT
- $15 – $35
- Event Categories:
- Happy Hour, LA, Networking Event, Social Events, Vendor Social
- Event Tags:
- "Happy Hour", Creatives, Entrepreneurs, Networking, New York, NYC, Small Business, Vendors
- District Bliss
New York, NY United States + Google Map