- This event has passed.
DB DIY: Makeup Tips, Tricks, and Secrets Everyone Should Know!
April 10, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT$15
Learn all things Make-up with Ariel Lewis!
Ariel Lewis will be teaching our guests all about make-up! Learn about what colors look best with your skin tone, how to apply a day-to-day look and transform it into evening makeup, eyebrows!
You’ll learn how to enhance your look by learning about what works best for YOU!
You don’t have to be a bride to attend this event! Everyone is welcome! Personally, we are VERY excited to learn more about make-up for our everyday lives! 🙂
We’ve taken over for Capitol Romance to host the hippest DIY workshops in DC!
A little bit of info about District Bliss DIY Workshops
- Snacks and sips will be provided
- If you’d like to bring some of your products, feel free! We’ll provide everything you need, except your camera!
- Everyone is welcome! Anyone who wants to learn about how to take better styled photographs is welcome to attend! So, grab your brother, best friend, or neighbor and get ready to DIY!
- Don’t think you can create something cool? No to worry, we’ll help you!
- Each workshop will be about a different, fun project – and we’ll be offering a wide spectrum of topics and projects! So, be sure to stay tuned to our social media for info on each workshop!
Wondering what we’re all about?
District Bliss DIY Workshops brings talented creatives together to teach crazy awesome things from screen printing to floral arranging and much, much more!
We will provide you with supplies, cocktails, and lessons – you bring the fun!
What’s the best part?! Everyone is welcome!
You don’t have to be an artist, a bride, or even consider yourself creative to attend District Bliss DIY; EVERYONE is welcome!
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? Nope! You must be 21+ to drink alcohol.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? Street parking is available and free on Sundays, unless you see a white sign with RED letters that requires a permit. It is also metro and metro bus accessible.
What can/can’t I bring to the event? Feel free to bring your own makeup; Ariel will teach you to use your own products, tell you what to toss, recommend colors/products to purchase, and more!
Do I need to be getting married or planning a wedding to attend? Nope! Everyone who would like to learn is welcome!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? Best method of contact is email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable? Sure is! We prefer if you let us know, though, so that we can create nametags for everyone.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Nope! We just need your name. We’re a green company! 😀