- This event has passed.
4 “Good Things” You’re Doing in Business That Are People-Pleasing Sabotages
October 19, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
There is no room for people-pleasing in a six-figure business. Uncover super sneaky self-sabotages that are keeping you stuck.
Uncover 4 super sneaky self-sabotages that *feel so good* in the moment, but are actually people-pleasing actions that are keeping you stuck.
This awareness allows you to step into your business-backbone power so that the next time one of these itchy old sweaters of people-pleasing slips on, you can say: “No thank you, I prefer cashmere.”
Do you struggle with…
– Feeling lost and uncertain in business, teetering on the edge of the mindset spiral of imposter syndrome, and scarcity?
– Burn out by trying to keep everyone (family, clients, audience, friends, networking groups, etc) happy at your own expense?
– Deeply rooted people-pleasing tendencies and all its various self-sabotages?
This workshop is for you if you’re ready for…
– Re-connection to your intuition and certainty (and tools to return to this level whenever necessary!)
– Deep backbone-level confidence and finding joy in expressing your boundaries with everyone, especially clients and family!
– Awareness about your personal people-pleasing type and tools to stop self-sabotages quickly and at their core
Step into your Business-Backbone Power and say, “No thank you, I prefer cashmere.”
“After just one session, I realized how much control I have over my reactions and responses. The session helped me put into words where I am now, where I want to be, and generate concrete ideas of how to get there.” – Lana K.
You can expect…
– Tons of interaction. I like to approach these heavier conversations about self-sabotage with joy in bringing light to this darkness
– Pump-up music and high-energy
– A deep level of connection to personal intuition happening via guided meditation to begin
– Journal prompts for people to complete throughout (btw, bring a journal!)
– Space to share with the group about the journaling
Join us for this workshop and become aware of your people-pleasing tendencies.
“The “Overcome People-Pleasing” workshop was awesome! Just what I needed. Allison provided some eye-opening lessons, many opportunities to connect with like-minded, powerful, caring people, and she was an inspiration overall!” – workshop attendee at ATTAINABLE event
Networking. 10 minutes
Workshop. 30+ minutes
Group Q+A Session. 10+ minutes
Meet Your Workshop Leader!
Allison Krawiec-Thayer is a spiritually-minded human sunbeam turned IPEC-certified coach helping people-pleasing entrepreneurs find their backbone in business through mindset healing & intuitive strategy. Her first entrepreneurial endeavor resulted in a mental health crisis that landed her in the hospital. Since then, she’s been on the healing journey of a lifetime getting to know herself through spirituality, therapy, EFT, mindset work, journaling, and meditation. Since mid-2020 she has focused her gifts on serving people-pleasers who are starting businesses via her company PoppyLead. She and her spouse Mitchell live outside of Denver with their pointy-eared rescue dogs, Kovri and Dandelion.
Connect with our experts! Follow her on Instagram at _poppylead!
“Overcoming People Pleasing was an amazing experience! Not only was I able to build awareness and tools to support me with it, but I discovered more about myself through the interactions of other people. ” – workshop attendee at ATTAINABLE event
Why not get all of the District Bliss events for FREE?!
District Bliss is a community of entrepreneurs who want to expand our networks, build our businesses with ease, and just find our people!
We host networking socials and workshops — online and in-person, during non-pandemic times — with invaluable resources to get you on the road to success.
Become a District Bliss Member and get all of our courses for free, plus…
– increased visibility
– access to our experts
– collaborative business-building roundtable discussions
– participate in an actively engaged, supportive community
– enroll in the District Bliss Brainery
… and so.much.more!
That’s over $5,000 worth of business-building benefits for less than your daily coffee!
Click here to sign up! districtbliss.com/membership
“After ONE networking event, I booked three top-tier clients and have continued to book new clients at each subsequent event!” — Melissa McFarlane, CEO of Creative Successful Entrepreneurs
What are you waiting for? Get involved today! districtbliss.com/membership