You know you need to be using video, but you’re not professionally trained…
Not a problem!
Over the course of the next few weeks, you’ll gain some tidbits to help you hit the ground running and accelerate your online business!
Use indirect lighting.
- Avoid having bright light behind you.
- If you’re outside, try to utilize some shade for a bit of soft light.
- You can use white foam board or even tin foil as a reflector to bounce soft light.
- If you’re inside, try a few different lights to see how they look.
- You can even throw a scarf over a light (but, please don’t burn your house down!)
- Soften light coming through windows by using the shades.
- Purchase a VID PRO LED 300, which is a small LED light that is portable.
- Or purchase a ring light.
Want the full details on how to make your videos look professional with ease?
Stay up-to-date with Banner Day Films!
Wanna get all the good stuff?
Get visible. Become a District Bliss Member!
You access to the entire District Bliss Academy, visibility on social media, link-backs (SEO boosts — whaaaatttttt), private virtual roundtables with other brilliant entrepreneurs, members-only events, and so👏much👏more! You receive over $5,000 worth of business-building benefits for less than dining out once a month!