District Bliss | The Coach’s Kitchen with Master Coach Melissa McFarlane
5 Expensive Mistakes to Avoid When Talking to a Lead
Creative Entrepreneurs, Freelancers, & Artists…
Where has your business stalled? Do you see others succeeding, where you keep failing? Ever wondered what it would be like to have a business coach guide you through the pitfalls of starting and growing the successful business of your dreams?
Learn how to live a healthy, wealthy life as a Creative, without compromising your artistic integrity or your creative freedom, by getting real business training from a Master Creative Business Coach!
This is a LIVE coaching call with the Founder and CEO of Creative Successful Entreprenuers, Melissa McFarlane. Get IMMEDIATE advice and training on a different topic each month.
Meet our workshop leader, Melissa McFarlane
FOUNDER + CEO, CREATIVE SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEURS
Melissa McFarlane is an internationally-recognized coach with over 28 years of experience in executive, business, and personal coaching. A sought after speaker with a wide range of career and personal enhancement topics on which she presents, Melissa also has designed and taught many training programs and workshops around the United States and abroad. Her work focuses on assisting her clients in taking responsibility for, and then realizing, their personal and group potential.
At Creative Successful Entrepreneurs, Melissa helps RIGHT-BRAIN creatives to make a LEFT-BRAIN living, and to get their big ideas into the world, where those ideas can make a difference. In her Catalyst Incubator, Melissa works with successful professionals who have accomplished much, guiding them to do more than they ever thought possible. Whether working privately 1-on-1, with elite small groups or in retreats and large group trainings, Melissa helps her clients to create new personal and professional visions, define timelines and action plans, learn skills, assemble support, maintain accountability and ultimately make good on the promise of lives.
Melissa’s clients include: The Walt Disney Company, Oakwood International, CitySearch.com, Korn Ferry International, AT&T, State Farm Insurance, Taco Bell, Mary Kay International, Wishnow & Associates, and the Department of Community Affairs for the City of Chicago, as well as many private individuals including producers, directors, writers, lawyers, salespersons, creatives, CEO’s, owners of small businesses, and other coaches.
Who is this for?
- A maverick creator: artist, inventor, designer, visionary, revolutionary teacher or alternative practitioner
- A person who is motivated by passion and wants to make more money
- An extroverted-introvert: eager to support others, but shy about sharing and asking for real help on your own genius ideas
- An overqualified yet underpaid person, either working to lift up someone else’s dream while hoping to fund your own
- A freelancer who is ready to ditch irregular income, and leverage their many skills inside a stable business of their own
- A person living a modest lifestyle — are you brilliant…but broke?
- A multi-talented person buried in unfinished projects and undeveloped ideas needing clarity and structure