This workshop for all creatives interested in learning how to take fantastic images your work!
We’ll focus on styling, manipulating light, product placement, and more. The goal is to help artists – from calligraphers, planners, floral designers, bakers, to candlestick makers 😉 – create photographs of work that represents your brand so you can attract the ideal client.
Our first DIY Workshop will be held at Logan Hardware in Logan Circle, DC. This event will take place on January 31, 2016 from 1-3pm. Our workshop leader will be Lauren Louise Photography. She will be teaching how to take fantastic images of your own work. We’ll focus on manipulating light, product placement, and styling.
Our workshop leader is Lauren Louise Photography – and she is a rockstar!
We are so excited!! We hope to see you at our first event! Grab your tickets here! And, dont forget to bring your camera!
We’ve taken over for Capitol Romance to host the hippest DIY workshops in DC!
A little bit of info about District Bliss DIY Workshops
- Snacks and sips will be provided
- If you’d like to bring some of your products, feel free! We’ll provide everything you need, except your camera!
- Everyone is welcome! Anyone who wants to learn about how to take better styled photographs is welcome to attend! So, grab your brother, best friend, or neighbor and get ready to DIY!
- Don’t think you can create something cool? No to worry, we’ll help you!
- Each workshop will be about a different, fun project – and we’ll be offering a wide spectrum of topics and projects! So, be sure to stay tuned to our social media for info on each workshop!
Wondering what we’re all about?
District Bliss DIY Workshops brings talented creatives together to teach crazy awesome things from screen printing to floral arranging and much, much more!
We will provide you with supplies, cocktails, and lessons – you bring the fun!
What’s the best part?! Everyone is welcome!
You don’t have to be an artist, a bride, or even consider yourself creative to attend District Bliss DIY; EVERYONE is welcome!