We’ve partnered with West Elm so you can learn fun skills from rad creatives at our monthly DIY Workshops!
Everyone is welcome! Come one, come all!
We offer a whole variety of DIY Workshops – and we’re open to new, unique ideas, too!
If you have a workshop you’d like to lead, let us know! Complete the application below to get the process started!
Currently, we only host DIY Workshops in DC
What are the benefits of leading a DIY Workshop?
- You will receive the profits from ticket sales
- You can sell products at West Elm on the day of the event
- All profits made from selling your products will be yours!
- Your business will be listed on our DIY Workshop page leading up to your event
- Your event will be listed on our calendar of events
- Stacy Kleber Designs will provide signage
- Our DIY Blissbassador will help organize the event and be there on the day of the workshop
What will you need to do?
- Promote the workshop – we want you to have as many attendees as you can handle! 🙂
- Create RSVP platform (and share it with District Bliss so we can put it on our website!)
- Provide food, drink and supplies for workshop
Want an upgrade?! We’ve got you covered!
In addition to everything listed, you’ll also receive:
- A blog post about your workshop
- A social media blast about your DIY Workshop
- …and much, much more! Just ask!
There is a $75 fee associated with this package
a la carte
Sidebar Ad (one month): $50
Social Media Blast (FB, T, IG): $15
Photos taken of your work at event: $75