Thinking about offering online courses?
Then, this blog post is for you!
We started the District Bliss Academy in early 2019. In retrospect, that was an awesome move because #covid.
After an exhaustive search, we decided to go with Teachable for several reasons:
- I liked the customization of branding
- It’s reasonably priced
- Their customer service is on point
- It’s super easy to use from the “student” standpoint (aka the user experience is good)
- And, they have an automatic payment for affiliates feature
You have knowledge worth sharing and Teachable is offering a 14-day free trial worth trying
On Teachable, you can turn that knowledge into an income stream by launching online courses and coaching products. Let Teachable do the heavy lifting so you can do the rest.
Grow your business easily with help from these platform features:
- Seamless payment processing. Offer credit and debit cards or PayPal as payment options with our native payment processing gateways.
- Powerful customizations. Modify any aspect of your school—from visual layout to site navigation—with the ability to dig into code for advanced customization.
- Third-party integrations. Connect your school to various third-party services, such as Google Analytics, Calendly, ConvertKit, and Mailchimp.
- Earning statements. Pull detailed information about your school earnings and payouts.
- Student List Segmentation. Reach your customers by sending targeted emails based on enrollment, completion, code redemption, and more.
But don’t take it from me. Here are a few words from others:
We discovered Teachable in 2018 and it made everything so much easier. Before joining Teachable, we did all of our workshops in person. We [had] tried to create courses online but found it too difficult. –David Beckett, Best 3 Minutes
It’s time to start sharing what you know.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may get a small commission, bonuses, or something like that if you click on the links. Our affiliations cannot be bought; our word is our vow and we only recommend brands that we truly believe are amazing.