Announcing our first Vendor Social in Baltimore, MD!
Join us at Pixilated Photo Booth‘s Headquarters to celebrate District Bliss venturing into Bmore! Our first Baltimore event will be on January 14, 2016 from 6-9:00pm. There will be sips, sweets, wedding inspiration, lots of rad vendors, gifts, and tons of FUN!
Pixilated Photo Booth ı Photobooth, Venue
Intrinsic Events ı Event Planning, Coordination
…more to come!
Would you like to be a Participating Vendor?
DISTRICT BLISS ı MARYLAND
A New Spin on Networking Events
A Place where Wedding + Event Vendors and Creatives can Socialize, Network, get Inspiration – and Just Have Fun!
Our goal is to make vendors + creatives FEEL like the event is really being thrown for them – with all the bells and whistles. Those of us in the events/wedding industry attend a lot of events, but none of them are FOR us! Our Vendor Social is a happy hour where vendors + creatives can cut loose – and take a night off! It’s our way of thanking you for all of your hard work. We want everyone to feel welcome and have a great time – because you deserve it!
You WILL find
- Tons of awesome crafts and unique decorating
- Sips – because what’s better than having a toasting with other rad entrepreneurs?!
- Sweets and treats
- Vendors who are excited to hear about your business and ideas
- Participating Vendors who are highlighted for helping to make each event unique
- Fab gifts and giveaways
You WILL NOT find
- Booths of vendors – because this is NOT AN EXPO!
- Hard-selling/aggressive networking; this type of behavior is not acceptable at our Vendor Socials
- Competition – because we’re all friends here!
- Awkwardness – because we’re super pumped to meet you!
- Pressure! This is a PRESSURE-FREE zone!
RSVP to the District Bliss MD Vendor Social!
Throw kindness around like confetti,
S + S
District Bliss | Social Events
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? Tons of free street parking is available!
- What can/can’t I bring to the event? Yourself! Business cards, if you’d like to do some networking.
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable? You may not transfer your ticket without the permission of District Bliss. Additionally, tickets are not transferrable between vendor categories.
Video ©Photos from the Harty