Join us on Friday for The Coach’s Kitchen | Getting the Word Out – Marketing (Online)
If you’re committed to improving income and boosting your traffic and skyrocket your business in just one hour, join Melissa in the Coach’s Kitchen.
30-min of training, then you can get your questions answered by one of the top business coaches in the country!
Who is this for?
- A maverick creator: artist, inventor, designer, visionary, revolutionary teacher or alternative practitioner
- A person who is motivated by passion and wants to make more money
- An extroverted-introvert: eager to support others, but shy about sharing and asking for real help on your own genius ideas
- An overqualified yet underpaid person, either working to lift up someone else’s dream while hoping to fund your own
- A freelancer who is ready to ditch irregular income, and leverage their many skills inside a stable business of their own
- A person living a modest lifestyle — are you brilliant…but broke?
- A multi-talented person buried in unfinished projects and undeveloped ideas needing clarity and structure
Meet Melissa McFarlane, CEO of Creative Successful Entrepreneurs!
Our Coach’s Kitchen leader is an internationally-recognized coach and world-renowned speaker with over 28 years of experience in executive, business, and personal coaching. Her work focuses on assisting clients in taking responsibility and realizing their personal and group potential.
She helps RIGHT-BRAIN creatives make a LEFT-BRAIN living and get their big ideas out into the world.
Whether working privately or in group trainings, she helps clients create personal and professional visions, define timelines, create action plans, learn skills, assemble support, maintain accountability and ultimately make good on the promise of their lives.
Some of her clients include Fortune 500 companies & CEO’s as well as many creatives, producers, directors, writers, lawyers, salespersons, small business owners, and even other coaches.