Gin for the Win! (ONLINE)
August 20 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
3 easy to craft at home gin cocktails!
Learn to Mix Like a Pro!!
In 45 minutes, participants will use a pre-purchased kit to craft 3 amazingly approachable gin cocktails. You will learn a little history of how gin has evolved and why it has now become a favorite base liquor for professional mixologists world-wide.
As a group we will shake and stir up classic, modern and unexpected recipes.
“We hired Mixin-Mimi [and] BlueHenry to instruct guests on how to make their cocktails for a bridal shower on Zoom. She was wonderful, I was extremely pleased with her professionalism, attention to detail and service. .. We ordered the kits from BlueHenry that consisted of all the ingredients to make a French 75. At a time when the world is at odds and practicing social distancing, Mimi was able to engage all guests, answer questions and help everyone celebrate.”
In this workshop, you will…
- learn how to expertly garnish your cocktails because they have to look as good as they taste.
- receive a cocktail kit expertly crafted by BlueHenry including all natural ingredients and recipe cards for 3 cocktails.
- What’s Included in the Kit?
What you’ll be making…
Updated Classic Gin & Tonic
- Can of tonic water
- Blue Henry Herb packet of dried lavender, limes, juniper berries
- Fresh lime
- Twist on a Classic Grapefruit Gimlet
Blue Henry lime simple syrup
- Grapefruit juice
- Blue Henry dried grapefruit half
- Perfect WoW for Summer: Flora-nge
Blue Henry Orange simple syrup
- Blue Henry Herb packet of dried oranges and hibiscus leaves
- Can of club soda
Kit will also include
- Branded Strainer
- Paper Straws
- 3 Recipe Cards
- Kit Cost: $39 + $12 shipping
- Alcohol will need to be purchased separately.
- Only one kit per household is needed.
- Attendee only needs to purchase a bottle of gin
Please have ready to go:
- A cocktail shaker or pint glass with long spoon
- Three ‘rocks’ glasses or short cocktail glasses
Meet Our Hosts
Adrienne Walker is the founder of BlueHenry, a company crafting all natural, simply delicious garnishes and simple syrups for home and professional mixologists. Adrienne left a successful career at the Food and Drug Administration to follow a passion of home entertaining – and found a niche creating easy to use products that expertly elevate cocktails.
Mimi Evans is a decorated mixologist and owner of Mixin-Mimi, a mobile bartending and staffing service. Mimi has been crafting cocktails all over the DMV winning cocktail competitions and serving weddings, senators, and bachelorettes!
“… BlueHenry offered a reliable service that helped deliver joy. We had about 30 drink kits delivered all across the United States. The drink kits included a personalized ingredient card, .. high quality ingredients… The kits were packaged well … Every kit arrived in time for the bridal shower and BlueHenry’s owner, Adrienne attended MixinMimi’s drink presentation on Zoom. This was a FLAWLESS production!”
Why not get all of the courses for FREE?!
Become a District Bliss Member and get all of our courses for free, plus…
- access to our experts and community
- and so much more!
That’s over $5,000 worth of business-building benefits for less than your daily coffee!