Elizabeth once read an article about the importance of documenting your life – in writing. So, in January 2016, she launched her blog on egcarberry.com. Her goal was not to become a blogger, but rather to share stories of her life and document things that were of interest to her and share them widely
In this workshop Creative Consultant, Elizabeth Carberry, explores how to document your life through a blog, without the intention of being a blogger. In the last year, she has covered topics of work, lifestyle, baby, home and the work of her fellow D.C. entrepreneurs. In this workshop you will learn how to mentally, physically and emotionally start a blog.
We will be joined by guest blogger Mary Godier of Mary Elizabeth Creative who will share tips and tricks. Attendees receive a free consultation/photo session with Right Foot Creative. JRINK will be joining us and champagne will be provided! Woot!
- Research: What do you want to write about? What else is out there like yours?
- Setting up your blog: What platform? How? What do you need to launch?
- Creating content: What are you going to write about? When and how?
- Managing your blog: What do you need to maintain your blog?
- Share your blog: Social media, friends, family
What else will you receive?
- A free consultation / photo session with Right Foot Creative
- 15% off at West Elm all day!
- JRINK cold-pressed juices
- A discount for the next District Bliss DIY Workshop
- Personalized gifts from Stacy Kleber Designs (so cute! can’t wait!)
- Tons of info
- A group of rad people who are interested in the same thing you are!
- Lots of bonuses and surprises!
Tickets are limited, so grab them now! You don’t miss out on this super fun event!
**Photo courtesy of theeverygirl.com