District Bliss DIY presents: DIY Web Design hosted by June Mango Design, March 28th, 6:30-8:30PM, Siren at The Darcy Hotel
About District Bliss DIYs: Everyone is welcome at our DIY Workshops!
District Bliss DIY Workshops bring talented creatives together to teach crazy awesome things from screen printing to floral arrangements, photography techniques, interior design, hand lettering, and much, much more! We offer both in-person and online workshops – so even if we haven’t expanded to your area, you wont miss out!
About this DIY workshop:
Learn how to create a killer website during this 2-hour web design workshop hosted by your personal web design expert, Kali Edwards from June Mango Design!
Let’s be real… when it comes to strategically designing your website, it can be an overwhelming undertaking if you don’t know where to begin. The solution: an in-person web expert and a helluvalotta support.
In this workshop, you can expect to learn:
- How to attract your dream audience
- How to bring your brand and voice to life online
- What you must have on each page
- How to effectively sell on your sales pages without feelng spammy
- The biggest web design mistake people make and how to avoid it
- Tips and tricks for effective SEO