Meet the new District Bliss DIY Workshops!
It feels like ages ago when we sat down with Capitol Romance and planned how to transition the workshops to be under the District Bliss umbrella. And, we are SO EXCITED to finally be sharing the information and fun with you now!
A little bit of info about the District Bliss DIY Workshops:
- Snacks and sips will be provided
- We’ll have all of the supplies you need to create your own project – and you’ll get to take your rad DIY creation home with you!
- Everyone is welcome! These workshops are not just for couples planning their weddings, vendors, or creatives; our workshops are designed so that ANYONE can attend! So, grab your brother, best friend, or neighbor and get ready to DIY!
- Don’t think you can create something cool? No to worry, we’ll help you!
- Each workshop will be about a different, fun project – and we’ll be offering a wide spectrum of topics and projects! So, be sure to stay tuned to our social media for info on each workshop!
- We’re open to suggestions! Have a fun DIY idea that you’d love to learn to create? Want to teach others how to create something fun? Well, we’d love to hear it! Fill out the form below and let us know!
- Even though we are taking over the DIY Workshops, Capitol Romance will still be involved; we’re just taking a little bit off her plate so she can continue to build the Cap Ro empire!
Whether you are planning a wedding, just like to decorate your house, are looking for a fun gift for a friend, or just want to do something different – we encourage everyone to join is for our DIY workshops (men, women, moms, dads, engaged couples, etc.)
We’ll be announcing the FIRST DIY Workshop on Monday – so stay tuned to social media!
Photographs courtesy of The Idea Room