Summer may be ending but the fun doesn’t have to! District Bliss’ DC Vendor Social is live!
Our Vendor Social is a happy hour where creatives + entrepreneurs can take a night off, celebrate their hard work, and make quality connections. We want everyone to feel welcome while having a great time!
Everyone is welcome!
Join a fab group of creatives, makers, entrepreneurs, start-ups, artists, wedding + event vendors and more! Help us to create a supportive community of creative entrepreneurs! Woohoo!
Date/Time: Thursday, August 24th, 2017, 5 – 7:30 PM
Location: Siren at The Darcy Hotel, 1515 Rhode Island Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20009
Tickets include: Admission, signature drink, incredibly delicious hors d’oeuvres (YUM!), sweets, giveaways/gifts/raffle/fun activity, inspiration, business-building info, beats, rad entrepreneurs – and a great time!
What you can look forward to
- Tons of awesome crafts and unique decorating, designed to inspire
- A signature drink – because what’s better than toasting with other rad entrepreneurs?!
- delicious hors d’oeuvres
- Complimentary lash applications with Priscilla M Beauty!
- Complimentary Spanish Wine Tasting provided by Grapes of Spain!
- People who are excited to hear all about your business and ideas
- Participating Vendors who are highlighted for helping make each event unique
- Fab gifts and giveaways
- Good beats
- Cool activities
What you wont find at District Bliss Vendor Socials
- Booths of vendors
- Hard-selling or the kind of networking where you just collect business cards and head home
- Competition – we’re all about supporting the community!
- Awkwardness – because we’re super pumped to meet you!
Special Guest Speaker
- From janitor to President and CEO,Warren Hartenstine has gone from sweeping at a blouse factory to regional manager to corporate vice president to the US president of an international company in the past decade.
- Warren Hartenstine has now founded a management consulting firm focusing on maximizing market development!
- Warren will be helping us think about customers, the market, and where our focus should be when building a successful entrepreneurial business.
- Get glammed up with Priscilla M Beauty! She’ll be providing complimentary lash applications for our guests! Get ready to bat those long lashes!
Complimentary Wine Tasting
- Take a trip overseas to the beautiful vineyards of Spain with a complimentary wine tasting right at our vendor social! Grapes of Spain will be providing 3 unique, hand-selecting imported wines for our guests to try! Raise your glasses and sip that bubbly!
MEET OUR PARTICIPATING VENDORS
PriscillaM Beauty | MUA
Siren | Venue, Catering, and Mixology
Chris Ferenzi Photography | Photographer
Sincerely Pete Events | Event Planner
Just Smile Entertainment | Photo Booth
Third Clover Paper | Designer
Nature of Design | Florist
The Dapper DJs | Disc Jockey
Capital Party Rentals | Event Rentals
Warren Hartenstine | Speaker
Grapes of Spain | Wine Importer
Ace Beverage | Retail & Beverage Catering
…More to come!
MEET OUR SPONSORS
17hats | Business Management
Black Sheep Bride | Ecofriendly Wedding Inspiration
Heartful.ly | Charitable Registry
Six Degree Society | Curated Networking Events
Creative Successful Entrepreneurs | Creative Business Coaching Services
Would you like to be a Participating Vendor? Click here!
DISTRICT BLISS GIVES BACK
- What can/can’t I bring to the event? Yourself! Business cards, if you’d like to do some networking.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable? You may not transfer your ticket without the permission of District Bliss. Additionally, tickets are not transferrable between vendor categories.
Please be sure to RSVP in the correct category. We strive to be fair to all vendors. Thanks!
Have questions about District Bliss DC Vendor Social | Event + Creative Entrepreneurs ? Contact District Bliss LLC