There’s a new type of wedding show in town and it’s called DISTRICT BLISS
HAPPY HOUR with wedding inspiration – that’s what we’re about!
District Bliss Couples Social is a new spin on traditional wedding shows + bridal expos; it’s a place where couples + friends/family can mingle and check out vendors’ work!
You WILL find
- •Tons of awesome crafts and unique decorating
- •Complimentary drink, sweets, and specials – because what’s better than having a toasting with other rad engaged couples and friends?!
- •Engaged couples and friends who are excited to hear about your wedding planning and ideas
- •Participating Vendors who are highlighted for helping to make each event unique
- •Awesome gifts – because you should be rewarded for your hard work – and wedding planning should be FUN!
You WILL NOT find
- •Booths of vendors – because this is NOT AN EXPO!
- •Awkwardness – because we’re super pumped to meet you!
- •Pressure! This is a PRESSURE-FREE zone!
Tiffany Mak Artistry ı Make-up Artist
Knot the Guy ı Men’s Concierge Service
Put it on Paper Stationary ı Design, Stationary
Stylish Patina ı Gifts
Windows Catering ı Catering
Lauren Louise Photography ı Photography
… more to be announced SOON!
Want to be a Participating Vendor at a future social? Click here!
Learn more about District Bliss and the Sara(h)s who founded it!
Featured on: Capitol Romance, Bridal Bellhop, United with Love, WeddingWire, LinkedIn, LinkedIn, Chill Wall, Places to go in Washington, Engaged Weddings, Capital Society, Washington Blade, Pixilated Podcast, Jon Fleming Photography, Marigold & Grey, Photos from the Harty, Pollyanna Events, and more!