Our Blissbassadors represent District Bliss across the country!
Helping to cultivate a supportive community of creatives, small business owners, entrepreneurs, and wedding + event vendors is the name of our game!
Sara Alepin | Co-Founder, Owner of District Bliss
Sara is a lover of lattes, spontaneity, popcorn & laughing loudly. She’s a go-getter with a background in Art Education. Several years ago, she founded a photography business, Photos from the Harty. Hoping to create a community of supportive and like-minded creatives, entrepreneurs, and artists, Sara co-founded District Bliss. She has – and continues to be – amazed at how many wonderful, talented people have joined the DB chapters across the USA!
When she is not working, she’s reading, traveling, enjoying a glass of earthy red wine, spending time outdoors, laughing at how ridiculously funny her puppy is, or hanging with her friends and family
noun; a bubble of positive vibes that oversees badass events across the country
We have a curated group of badass Blissbassadors that represent our brand and help us manage all of our events. We are looking to expand to other areas across the US. If you are interested in joining the team, you can apply here
Tracy | DC // MD // VA Ambassador
Cassie | DC // MD // VA + DIY Ambassador
– I’ve lived in 7 different cities
– I have an obsession with tea; green and white tea being my two favorites
– I’m easily amused by almost everything
– I used to be in a hip hop crew in college
– I catch myself people-watching way too much
– I love planning and coordinating events!
– 80% of the time, I buy my stuff on sale
– Sitting still is hard for me (unless I’m meditating)
email@example.com | #districtblissdiy
Ashley | LA Ambassador
– I’ve lived all over: from the east to west coast with a few states in between, finally deciding to stay in Los Angeles, California
– I have worked in almost every position in the hospitality industry in many different climates (like hotels in the mountains & desert, cruise ships in Hawaii, and yachts in the Caribbean)
– My true passion has always been in events and organization. After a number of years working for others, I decided to start my own Business Concierge company, All the DetailZ
– In my spare time, I love venturing to new restaurants with my husband or trying my hand at a new recipe
Matt | LA Ambassador
Melanie | Assistant // Unicorn
– Maryland girl, born and raised
– My astrological sign is Pisces
– Art lover
– Obsessed with puppies
– I love stargazing and ocean breezes
– I’m always down for sushi & tacos (even the two combined)
– The craziest thing I’ve ever done was bungee jumping in New Zealand
firstname.lastname@example.org | #districtblissdmv